Many Clubs are now using Comment Boxes in addition to their website to keep their current and prospective members informed and encourages them to participate on their website.
To add the Disqus comment box to your Club's website, you will need to use a third party tool from Disqus. Disqus provides users with a ClubRunner friendly embed code, so users can easily implement it using the editor.
To begin, you will need to visit Disqus' website by clicking on this link, or you can copy and paste this link directly to your internet browser: https://disqus.com/admin/signup/?utm_source=New-Site
*NOTE* You will need to sign up an account with Disqus.
-Enter the link of your story under Site Name.
-The Admin URL is the link where you will be able to moderate the Site Settings.
-Select the Category.
-Click on Finish Registration.
-Select the Universal Code platform.
-Copy the two sets of codes provided by Disqus.
To paste the embed code in ClubRunner, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to the Member Area page.
2. For Clubs: Under Website Manager, click on Edit Stories.
3. For Districts: Under Home Page Editing, click on Story Management.
4. Click on the name of the Story.
5. In the Story Content section, click on the Embed Media icon in the toolbar.
6. Paste the embed codes into the editor.
7. Click on Save and Publish.
8. Click on Publish near the top right.