Only the a Club President, Secretary or Executive Secretary/Director can opt into Rotary International Integration. To begin synchronizing member data, you need to complete two steps: Authorize the integration on the Rotary International site and enable it on your ClubRunner site. Here are the steps required to opt in at Rotary International's website:
1. Sign in to your My Rotary account. To access the sign in page use this link: https://www.rotary.org/myrotary/en/user/login?destination=/
2. Hover over top of Member Center on the top menu, and then click on Club & District Administration.
3. Below Club Administration click the button called MANAGE MY CLUB.
4. Under Update Club Data, click Designate a club management vendor.
5. Under Club Management Systems, click Tell us which vendor you're allowing to update club data.
6. Click on the drop down box and select ClubRunner.
7. Click on the check box then the I Agree button, to authorize Rotary to complete the data integration process.
If you have any questions or require support using the Rotary International website, please contact RI at email@example.com or call 866-976-8279.
The last step is to enable the integration on ClubRunner. To do this please visit your Club's or District's ClubRunner site. Go into the RI Integration area. Click on Settings. Find the check mark box and check it. Scroll down and enable the privacy of the Club and select the member who will be receiving RI Integration issue emails.