In ClubRunner, it's easy to specify who appears on your District's Contact Us built-in page. The Contact Us built-in page looks like this:
To set the District's contact please follow the steps below:
1. Go to your District's website and login to ClubRunner. After you logged in, click on the Member Area near the top right to get to the Member Area.
2. Click on the Website tab on the grey menu bar near the top.
3. Click on the Website Designer link on the blue menu bar.
3. Click the on the Settings icon
4. In the section labeled Website click the Website Contact link.
5. This will take you to a page where you can update the District's Website Contact directly. By default, the system automatically assigns the current year District Secretary as the website contact. If one is not specified the system will then look to the next year Secretary, then the current year District Governor, then the District Administrator with the earliest Member ID available. To choose a specific website contact for your District, select the Club the member is located in, then select the member.
6. Press Save when you are finished making your selection.