ClubRunner makes it easy for you to view your club's committees and sub-comittees, and find out what role your fellow members play on a given committee. To do so, you must access the My Committees feature.
1. To access My Committees, you must go to your club homepage and log in. Then, click on Member Area on the top right, under your club banner.
2. Along the top of the screen you will see several tabs. Click on the My ClubRunner tab.
3. Then, click on the My Committees tab.
4. This will open the My Committees window. Here, you will see a list of your committees. In this example,the member is on the club's food drive committee.
5. When you click on the name of the committee, or the View Committee link you are taken to a page listing the committees members, their position on the committee, their access level, and their contact details. Clicking on a member's name brings you to their profile page.
6. The various tabs above the committee listing allow you to view subcommittees, access the documents (such as flyers, photos or manuals) used by the committee, or send an email to committee members.